- AG Steve Marshall gets another injunction for a 3rd lawsuit against the vaccine mandate
- Lynda Blanchard crosses over from the Republican senate race to the gubernatorial
- UAB Hospital is now ranked the 8th largest hospital in the nation
- UAB officials suspends the implementation of federal vaccine mandate to employees
- Governor Ivey appoints a new circuit judge for place #2
- Ivey also appoints John Hamm as next commissioner for AL Department of Corrections
- Alabama QB Bryce Young is one of the final four considerations for the Heisman trophy
- Biden holds teleconference call with Russian President Vladimir Putin
- Biden's nominee for US Treasury comptroller withdraws from consideration
- US senate confirms a new commissioner for US Customs and Border Protection agency
- AL congressman Mo Brooks calls for House investigation into Hunter Biden's "art deals"
- Attorney for J6 protestors says entrapment occurred by undercover law enforcement
Be sure to subscribe to The Daily Detail on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts.