- Senate leader Chuck Schumer calls AL senator's actions "unprecedented"
- Lt Governor Ainsworth says NOW is the time to repeal grocery sales tax
- Shooter who killed Huntsville officer was out on bail from last year
- Founder of AL based Caddell Construction dies at age of 93
- A fourth Buc-ees gas station will open in Auburn on April 10th
- Sean of the South writes about Buc-ees here: https://1819news.com/news/item/sean-of-the-south-welcome-to-buc-ees
- US Senate passes a bill that overrules Biden on WOTUS law interpretation
- Joe Biden dismissive about senator saying Nashville shooting a "hate crime"
- "Trans Day of Vengeance" appears to be moving forward despite shooting
- Treasury Sec Janet Yellen asked to look into IRS agent visiting journalist
- Shasta County, CA votes this week to hand count ballots in next election
- Manhattan grand jury heads to holiday break without indicting Trump
Be sure to subscribe to The Daily Detail on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts.