- API Fiscal Policy director talks about recent court ruling on how state can use federal money
- Montgomery County School system is launching a search for new superintendent
- J.M. Smuckers bringing new facility and 750 jobs to Jefferson county
- Lawsuit from Texas has the FDA asking judge for full release of docs to happen over the next 55 years
- Senate confirmation process this week brings up questionable past of Biden nominee
- FBI and CDC now investigating how vials were found in PA lab labeled "small pox"
- MSNBC gets banned from Kenosha County Courthouse for tracking the jury bus.
Be sure to subscribe to The Daily Detail on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts.